Tuesday, March 1, 2016

New Goal! Write Chapters 8,9, & 10

Then buy X-COM 2

Because motivation is key

Just a quick post!  So I've got a plan to write chapters 8-10 ASAP so I can get XCOM 2!  Is it irony that compels me to write so that I can buy another distraction to keep me from writing?  Who cares!  If it makes me write three chapters, I'll take it!  Besides, I've been thinking so much about XCOM that it's already distracting me, so if I scratch the itch, maybe I'll write even more!

Now in a previous post, I mentioned Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak would be my next distraction but with so many people streaming XCOM online (and not streaming Deserts) it's hard not to want to play one more than the other.  So hopefully I'll have XCOM soon.  Planning on making my team based on the SPARTANs and ODSTs of the HALO universe.  Because XCOM doesn't have the monopoly on aliens vs. human warfare.  And besides.  Trying to keep all my favorite characters from HALO alive in the relentlessly unforgiving universe of XCOM will be glorious.  Will John-117 survive to see the aliens defeated, or will another have to rise in his place to save mankind?

Find out when/if I get XCOM 2!  Might even start documenting my successes and failures somewhere.  

For now, enjoy the trailer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vulgar, disrespectful, or otherwise just not-nice comments will not be posted. Have something nice to say, or say nothing. Questions and suggestions encouraged. Thanks for reading and commenting!