Monday, January 9, 2017

Happy New Year!

Another Year of Blogging begins!

Hello, readers!  I hope you're feeling well and are already making headway on whatever resolutions or goals or plans you have made for this brand new year.  As a newly married man, I have some things I hope to accomplish this year, namely finding a house to make a home and get out of the cramped apartment I share with my wife.  I also plan to continue making progress with my novel, as well as work on this blog!  With a great year ahead for movies, t.v.,  and video games, I should have plenty to write about when not writing my book!  With some luck, this year will be a good one for my writing career, and I hope it brings opportunities to you, my readers, as well.  I also have a few posts still in the works to share soon.  If anyone has anything they would like to me to review or read or watch, please leave a comment!  I would love to broaden my horizons and talk about things I wouldn't normally expose myself to.  Best wishes for the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vulgar, disrespectful, or otherwise just not-nice comments will not be posted. Have something nice to say, or say nothing. Questions and suggestions encouraged. Thanks for reading and commenting!