Thursday, March 23, 2017

NEW BANNER ART!

Thank you, Graey Erb!

In case you haven't noticed, I have new banner art for YouTube and my Blogspot page!

YouTube Banner!
Blog Banner!

My artistic friend Graey Erb, found on his website, worked on these for me recently!  He did all the artwork used, as I've mentioned before on this blog.  If you need an artist for fantasy/steampunk/sci-fi art, call on him.  He'll illustrate my book, someday.  Also, he has a DeviantArt page and a Tumblr and an Instagram!  Go like him!  This is so much fun to watch come together.  Gets me juiced to write!  I love seeing my ideas become reality, and I love having found someone who 'gets' what I'm looking for.  

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully done! Great concept! Looking forward to your first book with additional artwork by Graey!

    ReplyDelete

Vulgar, disrespectful, or otherwise just not-nice comments will not be posted. Have something nice to say, or say nothing. Questions and suggestions encouraged. Thanks for reading and commenting!