Monday, August 21, 2017

Quick Update! - What I've been doing lately!

Lots of Summer Fun!

Howdy folks!  It's been a while since I did a proper post.  That's because I've been focusing on making YouTube videos of myself playing some fun games I've gotten over the summer.  So I wanted to update people on what I have planned for future content on my blog AND my YouTube Channel (which you can find HERE!) All plans subject to change.  "The best-laid plans of mice and men oft go awry." - Robert Burns, 'To a Mouse'

So my plans moving forward are:
  • A return to a weekly blog post.  
    • I have plenty of things going on so I should be able to write about most of them
    • One of them is a 'survivor's log' that will go along with a game I'm playing.
    • Game reviews?  All kinds, not just video games.  Send suggestions of things I should play!
  • Weekly/Bi-Weekly Livestream on my YouTube Channel.
    • I have two survival-type games I really like streaming right now, 'Subnuatica' and 'FortNite.'  Subnautica my wife enjoys, so I want to do Wednesday evening 'Wive Streams' where I play and my wife comments.  FortNite is a more arcade style 3rd person shooter with zombie-survival elements that is just fun.  FortNite Fridays may become a thing.
  • At least 1 recorded video a week.
    • I have Diablo III, FortNite, a Subnautica 'Survivor's Log', and even a Kerbal video series I want to continue, so I hope to post at least one of these videos a week.
    • Also game reviews.  I keep buying Early Access to games I intend to review.  I should review them!
  • Write more book!
    • I'm Draconic Author for a reason, right?  Write?  WRITE!
  • Catch up on the backlog of blog posts I wanted to right, started, but never finished.
    • Of mice and men, folks...  Am I right?
Also, serious question for readers I'd love you to answer in comments:
What else should I write about/video blog about?  Never done a video blog, but that would be fun.  It would be super awkward at first since I don't have a good camera, and since I've never done video blogging before.  But I'd love feedback/suggestions.  

So I hope I'm back!  Need to keep this creative inertia!  Thanks for reading!

**Edit: Forgot to add some of my plans to the list

1 comment:

Vulgar, disrespectful, or otherwise just not-nice comments will not be posted. Have something nice to say, or say nothing. Questions and suggestions encouraged. Thanks for reading and commenting!