Monday, January 4, 2016

Back to Work!

So I hope everyone who had off between Christmas Eve and today enjoyed having off between Christmas Eve and today because today happened and we all had to go back to work.  Yay.  (Boo).  But it wasn't all bad!  I wrote over two pages of my book!


I think that is the most I have managed to write in a single day in. . .  a really long time.  Probably not since I wrote the first draft of my third chapter in one sitting because I was writing it for a creative writing class and the draft was due the next morning and I'm a master procrastinator and this sentence is getting too long.  But I am very happy with myself.  So my plan to write "lots of book" has started off on the write foot!  (See what I did there?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vulgar, disrespectful, or otherwise just not-nice comments will not be posted. Have something nice to say, or say nothing. Questions and suggestions encouraged. Thanks for reading and commenting!