Saturday, January 2, 2016

Happy New Year!

Plans for the Future

Happy New Year readers!  With 363 days ahead of us, I hope everyone has some plans to complete projects or make needed changes to make their lives more enjoyable!  I know I sure do.  Here is a short list of my "2016 To Do" list.
  • Having received some camping gear from family members, I must give in to the fact that I spend way to much inside, sitting on my butt, and not enough time outdoors.  So, at some point this year a backpacking trip is in order.
  • I have high hopes for my book writing this year, so I am planning to get at least 4 more chapters done, based on how I progressed the passed few months.  I am hoping that the more I write the more the story will crystallize in my mind.
  • Speaking of books, I have two books written by my friend Robin Dilks, (whose's blog can be found here) that I still haven't finished reading.  Sorry Robin.  But once they're done, I will give them the review treatment.
  • And I'm getting married in 345 days!  So I'm going to try to get in better shape, both for the wedding and the backpacking.
  • There are also a bunch of awesome looking movies coming out this year, such as "Batman V Superman" and "Deadpool" and "Captain America: Civil War" that I will want to see and review.
  • Get more artwork done for my book!
So it looks like I have a very busy year.  I am excited to get started on it.  As an added bonus, I'm planning to finish chapter 8 this month (I know I'm saying this again but I have to set goals).  I'm almost done with what I needed to add to chapter 7 so hopefully this will get checked off this month.  I hope you all manage to check off whatever goals you have on your own lists.  Good luck in the new year!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vulgar, disrespectful, or otherwise just not-nice comments will not be posted. Have something nice to say, or say nothing. Questions and suggestions encouraged. Thanks for reading and commenting!