Friday, November 6, 2015

Fail Blog

Good evening, readers!  Today has just not been a good day.  I come to you empty handed because what I was planning to post was written terribly and I want to provide better content then something that sounds like a drunken rant.  Instead, I will edit it and post it tomorrow.  On top of that my update for NaNoWriMo is equally disappointing.  I think I wrote one sentence today.  This week was very stressful and it all just compounded itself into that sort of self-defeating apathy that happens when you're just too worn out to care.  So tomorrow will be a better day.  I will try to write more of my novel tonight and I will count it toward tomorrows contribution.  Sorry blog-readers.  But today the stress of life won this battle, but I will win the war.  Goodnight and have a great weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Vulgar, disrespectful, or otherwise just not-nice comments will not be posted. Have something nice to say, or say nothing. Questions and suggestions encouraged. Thanks for reading and commenting!