Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Taking a Break & NaNoWriMo Update

In case you were wondering where I've been, I decided to take a break from blogging for a bit to focus my writing time into my book.  I realized I was writing more blog than book, and that was not what I intended to do with this.

I have plans to review StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void.  I've been playing that in my free time when I'm not writing, much to the dismay of my fiancee.  Also, trying to finish a friends novel so I can review that for her.  And a post about a particular online RPG that's near to my heart.  Hope everyone is having a good week.

NaNoWriMo Update!  In the past few days I've written 1189 words in my book.  totalling 2205 so far.  I'm gonna try to break 10,000 by months end, but we'll see.  Just haven't had the time to put into NaNoWriMo, but then again this is my first time trying.

2 comments:

  1. YOU MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS *ahem* I mean chapters. You need to write more chapters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you, Shane! Write more of your book! Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete

Vulgar, disrespectful, or otherwise just not-nice comments will not be posted. Have something nice to say, or say nothing. Questions and suggestions encouraged. Thanks for reading and commenting!