Wednesday, November 4, 2015

I do not have the time to blog the armies of Mordor...

But I will blog none the less!

Lord of the Rings Reference.  Congrats if you got it.

That said, I really have had a bad day for free time.  I was considering writing a review on the Halo 5 single player campaign, but I want to do a good job and haven't had the time until 6:30 pm today.

That also means I have had little time to write for NaNoWriMo, though that does not mean I haven't written anything.  The current word count is 1016, and I finished Chapter 6!  So, I consider that an accomplishment.  At this rate I could reach 30,000 words for the month, which is no small feat!  When I edit my 'chapters' I anticipate a lot of things being reshuffled and actual chapters being made of pieces of the chunks I write.

*Two Hours Later*

Wow!  I let the night get away from me!  Today is not a good day for the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vulgar, disrespectful, or otherwise just not-nice comments will not be posted. Have something nice to say, or say nothing. Questions and suggestions encouraged. Thanks for reading and commenting!